- Entries will be considered on a rolling basis until the deadline, which is June 1, 2019 for this school year. Applicants who are selected as finalists will be notified within 60 days of their submission. Applicants not selected as winners will not be notified individually.
- Your entry must be an original children’s story in both English and one other language, unpublished and unproduced, not accepted by any other publisher or producer at the time of submission. Creo En Ti Media retains exclusive publication rights to the winning entries to be published in a printed book, e-book and any other format as it deems appropriate. *Any piece posted online, anywhere other than a personal blog, is considered published.*
- All illustrations must be formatted to 10 x 10 paper. Digital entries can be submitted using scanned copies of the illustrations, scanned using 300 dpi. Higher resolution images will be required from finalists. Applicants that send hard copy illustrations should send a color copy of the original illustrations, and send the original illustrations in only if requested for finalists. Illustrators should keep illustrations separate from the story text unless the text is created as part of the illustration. Digital text will be embedded digitally by in-house designers at the time of publication.
- Nothing accompanying an entry will be returned. This includes scripts, books, stories etc.
- For proof of delivery, we suggest that you send your package using an option that provides you a tracking number; we are not able to confirm individual deliveries. Mailed in entries can take up to 30 days past the final deadline to be processed. Online entries are processed immediately.
- Once an entry has been submitted, no edits, replacements or exchanges will be accepted. If you wish to submit an edited version of a previously submitted entry, you must email us at email@example.com.
- Check your spelling carefully including all contact information and email addresses etc. Incorrect email addresses may result in the transmission of important information being delayed and/or unsuccessful.
- Be sure that our email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) are not blocked, or you may not receive critical information, receipts, confirmations etc.
- Have your necessary information at hand when you are ready to submit your entry.
- Creo En Ti Media assumes all entries are original and are the works and property of the entrant, with all rights granted therein.
- Creo En Ti Media is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant and will not become involved in copyright disputes.
- Creo En Ti Media reserves the right to reject work deemed unsuitable for publication or that does not meet all named criteria.
- Notification: Applicants not selected as winners will not be notified individually; non-winners will be emailed a competition status update in the weeks following the winner notification date. If you enter multiple times, please excuse duplicate emails, as you may receive an email for each separate entry. Applicants selected as finalists will be notified via email by July 1, 2019.
Information to have ready when entering…
- The submitter (author) is who we will refer to as the author, and who we will contact with any questions, updates etc. If the submitter and the author are not the same, please indicate accordingly in parenthesis, on the submitter name line. If you write under a pen name, please include both names on this line if possible.
Entry Method Options/Preparing Your Entry:
- Entries may be submitted either online or by mail unless otherwise noted.
- All deadlines are at 11:59 PM EST, on the specified date. This is the date that all related materials (when applicable) must be shipped by as well. Mailed in entries/materials must deliver within 5 days of the posted entry deadline, at listed on the website at the time of your submission.
- For proof of delivery, please track your package with your shipper – we are not able to confirm individual deliveries.
- Mailed in entries can take up to 30 days (after the entry deadline) to process.